Pastor's Blog

Ready For Change

July 20, 2017

How do you deal with change? It is said that surveys show that 90% of people have anger as their first response to change. The other 10% of people were too mad to answer. We are told that older...

Read More

Thankful For A Reason To Be Positive

July 12, 2017

Have you noticed that we seem to be having a lot of public protests these days? There is scarcely a day that goes by without the news being about some group’s discontent. The majority of...

Read More

Thankful For Faithful Givers

July 5, 2017

Have you made plans for your next pay check or the next money to come through your hands? It has been said, “To fail to plan is to plan to fail.” This is true in any business, personal...

Read More

Thankful To Be Your Pastor

June 28, 2017

Being the Pastor of Northside Baptist Church has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. When I came to Northside 36 years ago, I did so with the thought that this would be my life’s...

Read More

Shooting At A Worthy Goal

June 21, 2017

Have you ever heard the saying, It is better to shoot for something and miss it than to shoot for nothing and hit it? This has to do with setting goals for your life. Are there definite things...

Read More